4 New tutorial Videos for FL Studio

Hi Everyone!!

I made 4 new Tutorial videos.
Every week or 2 I'll be uploading new videos.
Even though these videos are made for starters, experienced users will also find some useful tips here.
Especially in the videos about Properly configurating and using Multi-output vst's like Kontakt and SampleTank.

To be clear, i won't be getting in to Mix/Mastering stuff (EQ's, Compression, FaseShifting etc.) or music Theorie
as these videos are mainly focused on getting the newbies up and running with FL.

Here's what's allready available:
01. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: The Workflow And User Interface P.1 Programing a Song
02. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: The Workflow And User Interface P.2 Recording a Song
03. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Which .exe should I use? 32/64x VST explained

Just added:
04. How to Reset FLStudio, Setup Sound Driver, Add Costum Folders & Changing User Preferences
05. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Setup any Midi-Keyboard & Assigning it's Pitch Wheel
06. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Setup Novation Launchkey keyboard & it's Pitch Wheel
07. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Correct Midi-Keyboard Sync/Lag problem (Shifted notes)

Wil be uploaded in the coming weeks:
08. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Link keyboard knobs & faders & backup those settings
09. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: How to Install/Manage Plugins, Samples & Soundfonts
10. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Link keyboard to 3rd party Plugins
11. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Midi-Out and Multi input vst's (Mod.Wheel/controllers)
12. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Linking your keyboard to Kontakt (Mod. Wheel)
13. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: How to Route Kontakt instruments to seperate OutPuts
14. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Linking your keyboard to SampleTank (Mod. Wheel)

Here's the Link to the new vidoes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDYXanb8rA&index=4&list=PLCZXcmFQ6s02eA-Y7OGwEbqKzAaWUygU_

I'm realy curious of your opinions on these videos.

Enjoy!!

I noticed it after i posted it. That wasn't my intention.
Any wa i can change this? I can't find the edit buttons anywhere??

Last edited:
Back