Thread: 4 New tutorial Videos for FL Studio

Thanks

4 New tutorial Videos for FL Studio

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi Everyone!!

I made 4 new Tutorial videos.
    Every week or 2 I'll be uploading new videos.
    Even though these videos are made for starters, experienced users will also find some useful tips here.
    Especially in the videos about Properly configurating and using Multi-output vst's like Kontakt and SampleTank.

To be clear, i won't be getting in to Mix/Mastering stuff (EQ's, Compression, FaseShifting etc.) or music Theorie
    as these videos are mainly focused on getting the newbies up and running with FL.

Here's what's allready available:
    01. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: The Workflow And User Interface P.1 Programing a Song
    02. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: The Workflow And User Interface P.2 Recording a Song
    03. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Which .exe should I use? 32/64x VST explained

Just added:
    04. How to Reset FLStudio, Setup Sound Driver, Add Costum Folders & Changing User Preferences
    05. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Setup any Midi-Keyboard & Assigning it's Pitch Wheel
    06. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Setup Novation Launchkey keyboard & it's Pitch Wheel
    07. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Correct Midi-Keyboard Sync/Lag problem (Shifted notes)

Wil be uploaded in the coming weeks:
    08. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Link keyboard knobs & faders & backup those settings
    09. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: How to Install/Manage Plugins, Samples & Soundfonts
    10. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Link keyboard to 3rd party Plugins
    11. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Midi-Out and Multi input vst's (Mod.Wheel/controllers)
    12. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Linking your keyboard to Kontakt (Mod. Wheel)
    13. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: How to Route Kontakt instruments to seperate OutPuts
    14. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Linking your keyboard to SampleTank (Mod. Wheel)

Here's the Link to the new vidoes:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfDY...wEbqKzAaWUygU_

I'm realy curious of your opinions on these videos.

Enjoy!!

Thanks
    Hi everyone!
    I have a question. Is theer any way i can change the title of this topic?

Because i just uploaded a new video wich i wanted to share:
    08. The FL Studio Crash Course for Beginners: Link keyboard knobs & faders & backup those settings - YouTube

Thanks
    Gray on black, not user friendly
    Learn, collaborate and share your music for free with Studous.

Thanks
    I noticed it after i posted it. That wasn't my intention.
    Any wa i can change this? I can't find the edit buttons anywhere??
    Last edited by EzVidz; 05-20-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Thread Information