Your Music !

our music online

yeah after everything I've heard about mp3.com's inefficiencies and slowness to approve I expected the worst.....however my stuff got approved rather quickly......kinda surprising!

I wonder if I should even grant the download option though because of the copy right issues discussed by u guys.......any views on that??

my stuff is up at mp3.com/clemens_morgenroth.......any opinions appreciated (especially on song structure and my mastering/compression attempts).

Thank you !!!

I was woried it might look like I'm spamming or something... which I'm not - just trying to introduce myself

I'll be making a point of checking out the music of everyone who contributes to this thread

ur'e music is kewl, now i think i'll also have to hav a website to flash me out . now i'l make it soon, and then post it in here, till then hear my short demos samples i made.

arg
so many people with geocities or i.have.a.strange.end.ing
china censors em
anyone in other countries have this problem or is china the greatest country of all? :P

heh.. back to america tomorrow
hoot hoot

Wow what a huge thred...

My stuff can be found at www.mp3.com/toraudio

It's a mix of chunky melodic mellow breakbeats and hip hop, also my song "Fourty Two" is coming out on nine09 records' compilation, "Astral Physix" out in stores worldwide in mid-october.

Thanx

~ToR

nice compsitions the 42 one was really cool, keep it up, make new tracks, and i'lll soon have a site too...

Back