Where JR Rotem get these sounds?

Voss25 said:
Yeah! Actually, I think those are the exact samples he used. He just filtered them a lil bit. Where'd those come from?quote]

lol from fl studio. . . i just got a tom and eq'd and messed with the filter and stuff.

if u want i'll render them. . . as little perc sounds.

lol from fl studio. . . i just got a tom and eq'd and messed with the filter and stuff.

if u want i'll render them. . . as little perc sounds.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! That's what I get for using Cubase lol...yeah man, if u don't mind. I haven't had it since it used to be Fruity Loops v.3.something.

EDIT: wow...whatta way for both of us to **** up the quotes...might as well leave it now, or this edit won't make sense lol

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ $100

Fader, once I get to my studio computer, I'll track down those samples and e-mail em to you. These guys helped me, it'd be wrong for me not to help you.

theres a video somewhere in this forum that has jr rotem showing off some of his gear and hardware. Jr rotem also talks about how he uses sounds and where he gets them from..how he gets inspired etc. search for that video it might be of use to you.

jr rotem looks like a mixture of pauly d and that one dude from bones haha.

pauly-d.jpg
TJ-tj-thyne-3461816-516-768.jpg

Is he from the jersey shore?

Last edited:
Yo that video is pretty dope! But anyway that synth lead is JR's signature sound lol. It's prob coming from his triton or emu mods. I like how it works well with all his productions...

Last edited:
Back