Whats The Illest Synth Sound You've Ever Heard

true that synth was sick!

i read that when ja first heard it he thought theve cranked the volume up too loud n his system would clip.

Beat is nuts tho

Way too many great synth lords and songs to mention, but lately I've been fascinated by Huoratron kicking most synth purists in the balls with the earth-shattering power of...two modded Gameboys.

Case in point: Huoratron - $$ Troopers

krushing said:
Way too many great synth lords and songs to mention, but lately I've been fascinated by Huoratron kicking most synth purists in the balls with the earth-shattering power of...two modded Gameboys.

Case in point: Huoratron - $$ Troopers

damn .........

-------------------
i like the mood of this song
The Cure - Cold

Last edited:
This might sound silly, but I really like the synth in this song:

Micheal Jackson - Pretty Young Thing.

Trrl said:
This might sound silly, but I really like the synth in this song:

Micheal Jackson - Pretty Young Thing.
No, not silly at all, great stuff in micheal's music. I mean he had QUINCY motherflulkin JONES! A genius!

summer love did have a crazy synth. 50-i still kill was a killer synth to but i havent been able to reproduce it perfectly in reason yet

for me it would have to be that synth in T.I. I'm a King, that synth just hits the right notes. It was Lil Jon that got me loving the synths in the first place... respect

yo im gonna have to second that P.Y.T. that song overall is just sick!

any synth used in thom yorke (radiohead) songs...which may not be your style...but it's very atmospheric and can almost be reproduced using an effect called reason in Absynth 4.

damn wanted to post something but dont have enuff post counts to add links

young buck - get buck...and rich boy - looka here...shoutout to the preset master POLOW THE DON!! LMAO sike na jp but respect fa real tho

Back