What are these chords???

Not too many. Almost just one chord IMO.
Listened to half the song and I believe it is a Bminor mostly all the time, and then he just play some dissonance to that chord, namely the notes G and Ab. And then back to the Bm again.
Not really much more to it in the first half.
I might be wrong but this is my quick shot at it.

It win´t too easy to say what Key it is in, unless we assume it is in Bm/D. But that is a long shot and I guess BC will be here with his thoughts on the subject.

Last edited:

starts out in C[sup]#[/sup]m then moves to Bm - pseudo-trap style chording iii-I-vi (ad infinitum) as opposed to iii-IV or iii-IV[sub]/1[/sub]

C[sup]#[/sup]m / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | A / F[sup]#[/sup]m / ||

Bm / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | G / Em / ||

Bm / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | / / / / | G / Em / ||

Thanks, i got the chords down, figured it was in bmin.

Now another challenge is finding lush sounds like these ;P or possibly making them on my mkorg

Would you know anything about creating a sound like this? Is it like a piano with lowpass.. or some sort of pad?

it's actually an arpeggiated harp sample that has had a low pass filter applied to it and small amount of reverb and delay with a small amount of feedback

Back