What Synth?

Czarkasm

Could someone specify how to design this stabby reggaeish synth that plays throughout the song? Thought it was some kind of organ but doesn't seem to work. Thanks

I think there's a simple synth (can't really make out the timbre as it's so short, but it's something very basic) and what sounds like a guitar (an octave higher) playing the same thing, although occasionally one or the other drops out for a while. The stabs being so short, I can't tell if it's an actual guitar, or just something that kind of sounds like it...but I doubt that really matters.

actually sounds like an attempt at a farfisa organ doubled with a very simple square wave into a delay that is set to provide only 3 repeats; no guitar that I can hear for definite

actually sounds like an attempt at a farfisa organ doubled with a very simple square wave into a delay that is set to provide only 3 repeats; no guitar that I can hear for definite

Are we talking about the same sound? The delayed sound certainly sounds like what you're describing, I was talking about the single hit on every 3rd downbeat of each bar...

Still having trouble with recreating this sound and its bugging me but in the process of trying I came up with some cool stuff

all these sounds are in nexus 2 i know i heard them for a fact that orch hit is in the dance orch xp and the the organ sounds i think is in the guitar xp all the sounds have fx and filters on them but there in there

Back