The Truth About Beats By Dre

fail.png

LOL wow just when you think you've seen all the fail signs, a myspace breezy and a turd pop up out of no where.

just getting my post up

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

just getting my post upn

The headphones are definitely high-quality, and definitely ridiculously overpriced.

Mac users should love 'em.

I like the headphones but I find they make the bass and kick in most songs louder than the rest of the track, could just be me though

Last edited:
I find the sound quality holds a nice crispy cool clarity which is great for mixing, and also great for those heavy low sub frequencies as well as the light airy ones too.

The marketing is on point, any time I see a music video where there is a DJ or someone wearing headphones they are Beats. Gaga endorses them Black eyed peas endorse them. What better audience to market them to, than young people who want to make beats just like Dre?

They come in a velvet bag, in a mold, inside of a box. Which I swear is why they are so expensive.

My major beef is with the physical quality. I've heard many people say they have cracked easy on em, and mine busted clear off on the head band. Couldn't even return them.

You made me cry Dr.Dre... and they weren't tears of joy.

I find the sound quality holds a nice crispy cool clarity which is great for mixing, and also great for those heavy low sub frequencies as well as the light airy ones too.

The marketing is on point, any time I see a music video where there is a DJ or someone wearing headphones they are Beats. Gaga endorses them Black eyed peas endorse them. What better audience to market them to, than young people who want to make beats just like Dre?

They come in a velvet bag, in a mold, inside of a box. Which I swear is why they are so expensive.

My major beef is with the physical quality. I've heard many people say they have cracked easy on em, and mine busted clear off on the head band. Couldn't even return them.

The headphones are great for listening but not for mixing. I Seriously doubt Dre uses them. The over emphasize the bass and can seriously mess up the mix so that when you hear a beat mixed on them on another sound system they'll sound dull and lifeless

u dont mix with headphone either way but has anybody purchase that computer hp advertises with dre suposebly it has an average internal sound card and the speakers of the lap are the harware making the hype believable this is coming from word of mouth i doubt i would buy a hp be4 a mac for my my next computer right now im just window shopping but id take the opinion from people on this site before any best buy salesmen

I'd honestly custom build my own computer before I bought an HP. Especially an HP with a big name producer's name slapped on it simply to market it to people who don't know any better and will buy it simply because it's "Dre".

They are expensive for no other reason than Monster uses a premium pricing strategy. Basically a product has a huge mark up in price so people will view it as being prestigious.

Back