Trumpet in Johnny Juliano Beat Kill Em With Love.

Dimitrius

Where can I find an instrument similar to the one in this johnny juliano beat Kill em with love? It sounds like a trumpet? Maybe? Any good Vsts?

Sorry I can't post links but it's the first song on johnnyjuliano dot com

Yeah it sounds like a trumpet, but it is a synth trumpet rather than a sampled trumpet. So trawl the internet looking for old synth manuals and the patches that could be found in the back of them to find a few that might match up.

bro this is quite simple..just get the trumpet sound from nexus..my favorite ones is in the expansion of the Dance orchestra but theres many in the basic library that sound dope as well..after your done playing your note you need to equalize your trumpets correctly..lsn to Juliano's trumpets you'll realize that he kills the lows and enhances the highs of his trumpets which gives them tht punchy/shinny feel...at the end of the day you need to do wutever works for you trax but from experience with the right effects you can get any sound to sound the exact way you need it too...good luck

yeah i really think he used a nexus synth brass.... as soon as i heard it..nexus brass came to mind...he mixed them tho....i do want to know how the hell them drums knocking like that

Last edited:
Back