Storch strings

and he uses the fantom s keyboard cuz i have remade the beats for jus a lil bit and candy shop and they sounded "exactly" i got all the patches that he uses on my keyboard
he did real minor changes to them

u have the names of those presets?

i have a freind who has one and ill saple them in giga format or sumtin

one is called "The Great W" its a pressure sound, u gotta hit it the right way to get the right sound..its that main sound from "just a lil bit" i'll load my version up lata on today

why do you want storch sounds...why don't you make your own style so that you'll have people saying they want your kind of sound....

Big Money Dilly said:
the strings on candyshop sound like a string section that has a low cutoff point and maybe a filter (lpf).

thats just me trying to figure out how to do it without looking for samples.
I cud be wrong though.
the sounds/strings that storch use come from reason 3 orkester soundbank ive just run across them days ago also eminem and dre use reason and fl studio they been for yrs. now

Edirol Orchestal is another good vst if your lookin for some good strings

yeah i know those kinda files but what are you talkin about whats so (disgusting)?

in my opinion the sounds are very good at all, therefore i added the slight over-exageration that is "disgusting". Do not take offense, I just prefer other sources of strins such as ewqlso gold or synful orchestra.

yall hit me up if u wanna hear my remade version of "just a lil bit" i did it on the fantom s keyboard..**** is almos identicle

Harlems Heat said:
wuts good peeps... i think j-marr hit rite one the spot. ITS THE DAMN YAMAHA MOTIF ES. thats wut he uses. if anyone reads scratch mag you would understand that. if anyone has a motif es then how bout u try the strings "3 8ve hard" thats wut he used for candy shop and lean back of course he tweaks his sounds but if anyone listens to this sound on the motif u would have the same exact sound. simple.

http://www.myspace.com/frequen_c

Ummm...u were saying???? You might wanna watch homeboy's video.

yo guys i loaded up the "just a lil bit" that i made as a . file yall check it out. i did it all on the fantom S keyboard. theres like 2 parts that lets u know that i remade it (mess ups lol) but storch has money so he prolly uses the motif,triton andd the fantom or whatever the hell he wants to get the sound he needs

ok nvm the link wont paste on here, hit me on aim and i'll send u the track

CHAZLIMITXL

Last edited:

the lilttle speical tecnique he uses is just keeping the strings dry. u cant say its from the motif cos he uses an ASS LOAD of sound modules with expantions. i mean a cello is a cello. no diff on the fantom, motif, reason, triton. he just knows what sound he wants and dose what he do. id sugest the same for the ppl who dont know. i only use reason to make beats and some GM sound fonts packs and i can make the same damn sounds. and its not a SS sound its just a sound. a clasical instrument (strings) played in a nice playing style (prod degato or w/e) and gooing of a certian scale (like egyptian scal or somthing)

Back