Songs I've Remade

HYPE [S-GANG] said:
It's obvious these are his remakes. I heard Lollipop and Make Me Better, and those doesn't sound 100% same. There are some differences

Thank you. But to be exact it sounds 100% accurate but not 100% SAME because the little soft snare sample in there is some snare I used from a Boss DR. And the strings were probably different but I used the Big Planet from E-mu.

And no I wasn't able to BOOT into Mac which is what pisses me off. It installed perfectly, but I wasn't able to boot from the external hard drive. After I found out my flash drive was wiped I gave up on it...fearing wiping my main disks.

What Type Of Synth You Used For The Im So Hood Track .....which Vst Please Trying To Remake This Track Cant Find The Sound I Have A Bunch Of Vsts....

troopz said:
What Type Of Synth You Used For The Im So Hood Track .....which Vst Please Trying To Remake This Track Cant Find The Sound I Have A Bunch Of Vsts....

I sampled the intro... before the first drums come in. :)

Sounding good, I'm learning how to produce and I'm going about it from the remake angle myself as I think it's a good way to train your ear.

Could you up Fat Joe f./Mase, Eminem & Lil' Jon - Lean Back (Remix)?

Thanks

wtf?!?! none of ur links work any more!

i go to zshare and it can't play or find the file for dl

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf?!?! none of ur links work any more!

i go to zshare and it can't play or find the file for dl

Yeah... this is a really old thread. I probably don't have like half of these remakes anymore because one of my hard drives got wiped. I still do remakes though, but only for songs that don't have an instrumental and in which I want to make a cover of.

I'm really bored and I decided to make a list of every song I have remade to date using nothing but FL Studio.

Brace yourselves, this is a huge list!

Soulja Boy - Crank Dat (Supaman)
Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
MIMS - This Is Why I'm Hot
Fabolous f./Ne-Yo - Make Me Better
Flo-Rida f./T-Pain - Low
Flo-Rida f./Timbaland - Elevator (Isn't complete because I don't have nice sounding synths and there is crap missing)
Flo-Rida f./will.i.am - In The Ayer
Timbaland f./Keri Hilson, D.O.E. & Sebastian (As well as a remix with Francisco's verse and a techno remix)
Timbaland f./OneRepublic - Apologize (I utilized the drum pattern from the original song as well as the guitar solo (which Timbaland muted!))
Justin Timberlake f./Timbaland - SexyBack
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around.../...Comes Around (Interlude)
Justin Timberlake - Summer Love/Set The Mood (Prelude) (Sounds like crap because my lack of synths)
Gorilla Zoe - Hood N***a
Chris Brown - With You
Chris Brown f./T-Pain - Kiss Kiss
Lil' Mama f./Chris Brown & T-Pain - Shawty Get Loose
T-Pain f./Yung Joc - Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') (Percussion only, synths are a pain in the ass)
T-Pain f./Akon - Bartender
DJ Khaled f./Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, Plies & T-Pain - I'm So Hood
The Dream - Falsetto
Rihanna - Take A Bow
Usher - Burn
Usher - U Got It Bad
Usher f./Ludacris & Lil' Jon - Yeah!
Usher f./Young Jeezy - Love In This Club
Jack Johnson - Traffic In the Sky
Jack Johnson - Breakdown
Lil' Jon f./E-40 & Sean P of the YoungBloodZ - Snap Yo Fingers
Baby Bash f./T-Pain - Cyclone
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Fat Joe f./Mase, Eminem & Lil' Jon - Lean Back (Remix)
Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The Whisper Song)
Enur f./Natasja - Calabria (I extended the saxophone solo)
Linkin Park - In The End (Made a remix with Kanye West using the "Stronger" vocals)
Bun B f./Sean Kingston - That's Gangsta
2 Pistols f./T-Pain - She Got It (So far it's percussion only)
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Made a remix with Justin Timberlake using "SexyBack" vocals at the request of a friend)
Lil' Wayne f./Static Major - Lollipop
Madonna f./Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (To Save the World) (Incomplete)
Kanye West f./Daft Punk - Stronger (Incomplete due to lack of synths)
Yung Joc - It's Goin' Down
Nickelback - How You Remind Me (Drums only so I could learn the drums)
Ne-Yo - Because of You
DJ Felli Fel f./Diddy, Akon & Lil' Jon - Get Buck In Here
DJ Laz f./Pitbull, Flo-Rida & Casely - Move Shake & Drop
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Alicia Keys - No One
Elliott Yamin - Wait For You
Cupid - Cupid Shuffle
Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption
David Gray - This Year's Love

I think there is even more but those are all the ones that I can remember without looking at my FL Studio's "Projects" folder.

Now I just gotta take screenshots of the FL Studio page for all of these, make a video of it and post it on YouTube. Maybe I'll get some producer's attention! WHO KNOWS!?! lol

EDIT: Added four more songs to bottom of the list.

thanks man aprech

I made a few early on in the sites history (since 2005) and many people have since uploaded their own remakes.

I'd like to see even more people upload their remakes there. If you search for the DT Productions (search "DT Pro" or "Pree" without the quotes) remakes you will find some of the best ones ever made IMO.

All should be openeable in FL without the need for third party sounds or plug-ins as zipped loop packages where you just open the ZIP in FL directly.

Last edited:
I made a few early on in the sites history (since 2005) and many people have since uploaded their own remakes.

I'd like to see even more people upload their remakes there. If you search for the DT Productions (search "DT Pro" or "Pree" without the quotes) remakes you will find some of the best ones ever made IMO.

All should be openeable in FL without the need for third party sounds or plug-ins as zipped loop packages where you just open the ZIP in FL directly.

Well I've since lost most of these remakes because as I said earlier in the thread, my flash drive was wiped. And then, when I went to install Windows 7 the hard drive which had the rest of them was corrupted and had to be wiped.

I've been focusing a lot more on my OWN music now because I used to waste a lot of time remaking beats.

Well I've since lost most of these remakes because as I said earlier in the thread, my flash drive was wiped. And then, when I went to install Windows 7 the hard drive which had the rest of them was corrupted and had to be wiped.

I've been focusing a lot more on my OWN music now because I used to waste a lot of time remaking beats.

can you post at least one remake that you claim you have made.

can you post at least one remake that you claim you have made.

Claim? LOL dude. I don't have to prove myself to anyone, and since I lost most of these remakes anyways, I can't really show you them (AND THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE). However, one of my most recent remakes is Jason Derülo's "Whatcha Say", in which I started remaking when I first heard the song and found out there wasn't an instrumental yet.

Link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/689715228809dfad/

How are you doing your remakes? This question is for anyone in general, not just the Original Poster.

Some people are downloading the midi files offline, and importing them into their DAW, and using the note data to drive the instrument of choice, that sounds closest to the original. And some, Im sure, are totally remaking them by ear and hand. Maybe with some sheet music.
Either way, its a good learning experience...

Last edited:
How are you doing your remakes? This question is for anyone in general, not just the Original Poster.

Some people are downloading the midi files offline, and importing them into their DAW, and using the note data to drive the instrument of choice, that sounds closest to the original. And some, Im sure, are totally remaking them by ear and hand. Maybe with some sheet music.
Either way, its a good learning experience...

No sheet music or MIDI files here.

If I can't find out the melody I'll simply whip out [Waves Candy]. I have a preset called "The Notator" which is a spectrum analyzer done so well that I can literally see individual notes. Helps me make my own songs too.

Back