Songs I've Remade

DJ_Mc7

I'm really bored and I decided to make a list of every song I have remade to date using nothing but FL Studio.

Brace yourselves, this is a huge list!

Soulja Boy - Crank Dat (Supaman)
Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
MIMS - This Is Why I'm Hot
Fabolous f./Ne-Yo - Make Me Better
Flo-Rida f./T-Pain - Low
Flo-Rida f./Timbaland - Elevator (Isn't complete because I don't have nice sounding synths and there is crap missing)
Flo-Rida f./will.i.am - In The Ayer
Timbaland f./Keri Hilson, D.O.E. & Sebastian (As well as a remix with Francisco's verse and a techno remix)
Timbaland f./OneRepublic - Apologize (I utilized the drum pattern from the original song as well as the guitar solo (which Timbaland muted!))
Justin Timberlake f./Timbaland - SexyBack
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around.../...Comes Around (Interlude)
Justin Timberlake - Summer Love/Set The Mood (Prelude) (Sounds like crap because my lack of synths)
Gorilla Zoe - Hood N***a
Chris Brown - With You
Chris Brown f./T-Pain - Kiss Kiss
Lil' Mama f./Chris Brown & T-Pain - Shawty Get Loose
T-Pain f./Yung Joc - Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') (Percussion only, synths are a pain in the ass)
T-Pain f./Akon - Bartender
DJ Khaled f./Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, Plies & T-Pain - I'm So Hood
The Dream - Falsetto
Rihanna - Take A Bow
Usher - Burn
Usher - U Got It Bad
Usher f./Ludacris & Lil' Jon - Yeah!
Usher f./Young Jeezy - Love In This Club
Jack Johnson - Traffic In the Sky
Jack Johnson - Breakdown
Lil' Jon f./E-40 & Sean P of the YoungBloodZ - Snap Yo Fingers
Baby Bash f./T-Pain - Cyclone
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Fat Joe f./Mase, Eminem & Lil' Jon - Lean Back (Remix)
Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The Whisper Song)
Enur f./Natasja - Calabria (I extended the saxophone solo)
Linkin Park - In The End (Made a remix with Kanye West using the "Stronger" vocals)
Bun B f./Sean Kingston - That's Gangsta
2 Pistols f./T-Pain - She Got It (So far it's percussion only)
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Made a remix with Justin Timberlake using "SexyBack" vocals at the request of a friend)
Lil' Wayne f./Static Major - Lollipop
Madonna f./Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (To Save the World) (Incomplete)
Kanye West f./Daft Punk - Stronger (Incomplete due to lack of synths)
Yung Joc - It's Goin' Down
Nickelback - How You Remind Me (Drums only so I could learn the drums)
Ne-Yo - Because of You
DJ Felli Fel f./Diddy, Akon & Lil' Jon - Get Buck In Here
DJ Laz f./Pitbull, Flo-Rida & Casely - Move Shake & Drop
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Alicia Keys - No One
Elliott Yamin - Wait For You
Cupid - Cupid Shuffle
Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption
David Gray - This Year's Love

I think there is even more but those are all the ones that I can remember without looking at my FL Studio's "Projects" folder.

Now I just gotta take screenshots of the FL Studio page for all of these, make a video of it and post it on YouTube. Maybe I'll get some producer's attention! WHO KNOWS!?! lol

EDIT: Added four more songs to bottom of the list.

Last edited:
DJ_Mc7 said:
I'm really bored and I decided to make a list of every song I have remade to date using nothing but FL Studio.

Brace yourselves, this is a huge list!

Soulja Boy - Crank Dat (Supaman)
Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar
MIMS - This Is Why I'm Hot
Fabolous f./Ne-Yo - Make Me Better
Flo-Rida f./T-Pain - Low
Flo-Rida f./Timbaland - Elevator (Isn't complete because I don't have nice sounding synths and there is crap missing)
Flo-Rida f./will.i.am - In The Ayer
Timbaland f./Keri Hilson, D.O.E. & Sebastian (As well as a remix with Francisco's verse and a techno remix)
Timbaland f./OneRepublic - Apologize (I utilized the drum pattern from the original song as well as the guitar solo (which Timbaland muted!))
Justin Timberlake f./Timbaland - SexyBack
Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around.../...Comes Around (Interlude)
Justin Timberlake - Summer Love/Set The Mood (Prelude) (Sounds like crap because my lack of synths)
Gorilla Zoe - Hood N***a
Chris Brown - With You
Chris Brown f./T-Pain - Kiss Kiss
Lil' Mama f./Chris Brown & T-Pain - Shawty Get Loose
T-Pain f./Yung Joc - Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin') (Percussion only, synths are a pain in the ass)
T-Pain f./Akon - Bartender
DJ Khaled f./Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, Plies & T-Pain - I'm So Hood
The Dream - Falsetto
Rihanna - Take A Bow
Usher - Burn
Usher - U Got It Bad
Usher f./Ludacris & Lil' Jon - Yeah!
Usher f./Young Jeezy - Love In This Club
Jack Johnson - Traffic In the Sky
Jack Johnson - Breakdown
Lil' Jon f./E-40 & Sean P of the YoungBloodZ - Snap Yo Fingers
Baby Bash f./T-Pain - Cyclone
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Fat Joe f./Mase, Eminem & Lil' Jon - Lean Back (Remix)
Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The Whisper Song)
Enur f./Natasja - Calabria (I extended the saxophone solo)
Linkin Park - In The End (Made a remix with Kanye West using the "Stronger" vocals)
Bun B f./Sean Kingston - That's Gangsta
2 Pistols f./T-Pain - She Got It (So far it's percussion only)
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Made a remix with Justin Timberlake using "SexyBack" vocals at the request of a friend)
Lil' Wayne f./Static Major - Lollipop
Madonna f./Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes (To Save the World) (Incomplete)
Kanye West f./Daft Punk - Stronger (Incomplete due to lack of synths)
Yung Joc - It's Goin' Down
Nickelback - How You Remind Me (Drums only so I could learn the drums)
Ne-Yo - Because of You
DJ Felli Fel f./Diddy, Akon & Lil' Jon - Get Buck In Here
DJ Laz f./Pitbull, Flo-Rida & Casely - Move Shake & Drop
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Alicia Keys - No One

I think there is even more but those are all the ones that I can remember without looking at my FL Studio's "Projects" folder.

Now I just gotta take screenshots of the FL Studio page for all of these, make a video of it and post it on YouTube. Maybe I'll get some producer's attention! WHO KNOWS!?! lol

Are you saying you used only stock FL sounds and stock FL plugins?

I wanna hear Timbo's "Make me better". I've been looking for remakes of this but haven't found a single one. This is one of my favorite mainstream songs of all time.

GjB said:
Are you saying you used only stock FL sounds and stock FL plugins?

I wanna hear Timbo's "Make me better". I've been looking for remakes of this but haven't found a single one. This is one of my favorite mainstream songs of all time.
Well they aren't stock FRUITY LOOPS sounds but most of them are stock kicks like 808's and stuff and beatbox kicks I record myself and put heavy compression and crap on them to make them knock. Most of the time if I can't get the exact sound I will tweak say a clap to make it sound like the clap I want.

Yeah I'll upload that Make It Better for you. I remixed the beat a little bit in the parts of the song where there is no beat and is just vocals.

EDIT:
Here's Make It Better:
http://www.z-share.net/audio/114244733f894998/ (Take off the dash between z and share)

Last edited:
DJ_Mc7 said:
Well they aren't stock FRUITY LOOPS sounds but most of them are stock kicks like 808's and stuff and beatbox kicks I record myself and put heavy compression and crap on them to make them knock. Most of the time if I can't get the exact sound I will tweak say a clap to make it sound like the clap I want.

Yeah I'll upload that Make It Better for you. I remixed the beat a little bit in the parts of the song where there is no beat and is just vocals.

EDIT:
Here's Make It Better:
http://www.z-share.net/audio/114244733f894998/ (Take off the dash between z and share)

That sounds EXACTLY like the original song except at the end when it gets way out of pocket.

Last edited:
GjB said:
That sounds EXACTLY like the original song except at the end when it gets way out of pocket.
Are you talking about how the vocals don't synch?

EDIT: LOL nevermind I just noticed that. That right there wasn't the final mixdown of it where I had fixed the vocals.

Here's the final cut:
http://www.******.net/audio/114479270875c800/
And naw man... none of these songs I remake are the original ones. I just word as hard as I can to make it sound exactly the same (to a certain extent) because I prefer to play MY remakes of songs at clubs...and it's gotta sound the same.

Last edited:
can i get some tips on how to remake songs or what chords can i use to make slow songs or chris brown type. like what chords

T. Fox Productions said:
dude please post thats gangsta...PLEASE o and love in dis club if you can

That's Gangsta is pretty raw right now because I haven't touched it in a while and because I didn't feel like making the melodies in the song. Right now it's the drums (including the snare/clap rolls), the main synth and the vocals.

Love In This Club is complete but I'm still looking for that synth effect in the song so if anyone knows where I can get something like that or if anyone knows how to program something like it, I would really appreciate it.

Love in This Club Synth........

DJ_Mc7 said:
That's Gangsta is pretty raw right now because I haven't touched it in a while and because I didn't feel like making the melodies in the song. Right now it's the drums (including the snare/clap rolls), the main synth and the vocals.

Love In This Club is complete but I'm still looking for that synth effect in the song so if anyone knows where I can get something like that or if anyone knows how to program something like it, I would really appreciate it.

The love in this club synth is a garage band preset

if you could help me with remakes that'd be awesome

email me at triplethreat03dd@aol.com

thanks

bathing ape_player said:
were do you find the sounds to do remakes?? i been wanting to try and remake songs but i cant get the synths for them..

For kicks and claps and stuff like that I just get a sound that already sounds close to it and then tweak the hell out of it.

For synths I just do whatever I can to get it to sound 100% exact. ALl my remakes I play at clubs and stuff... and if they don't sound exactly the same people won't like it so I have to do whatever I can; like sampling part of the song that has no percussion.

I worked for a LONG time on the The Way I Are synth because if you notice in the original song, it's kind of sidechain compressed and has a notes that slide up or down and stuff.

But yeah... that's pretty much how I do them.

Oh... I also used to make them using only the top part of the playlist in FL Studio but now I just do them all on the bottom one because with that I don't have to make 900 patterns and stuff for say, snare rolls. I just chop up one snare from a snare pattern and make the roll right there.

Fort Apache said:
Im interested in hearing your remakes of Lollipop and Im So Hood if you can.

I can show you the Lollipop remake because all my remakes were on my flash drive (don't ask why) and when trying to install Mac OSX on my PC I happened to erase the wrong drive and it wiped my flash drive. Pretty much my whole ****ing life was on that thing too. The only remake I remade after that has been Lollipop.

EDIT: Here's Lollipop ******.net/audio/139413013ed9ec01 and it's z-share without the dash.

Last edited:
Tell me the song you want to hear and I will send you something only the actual producer could send you: the different tracks in the song.

Keep in mind I lost everything in my flash drive but I still have some remakes on my computer so don't get all skeptical.

You don't believe I remade Lollipop? Go listen to the real song and my version and you can see some differences. Like... the version that everyone knows about has an actual bass in it. Mine has the original 808 sine wave bass.

Whatever... it's up to you whether you believe I did it. If you don't then it's not very important because many people know I have and I know I have... and that's all that matters. One person won't change that.

ryandeepproductions said:
call me cynical..

but until you post a vid of you making one of these songs exactly perfect, i wont believe you. it sounds too good.

sorry bro.

LOL I think I might have to agree with Ryan. The Lollipop remake sounds too good to be true. We're thinking that you are remaking these songs from the ground up. What I think is actually happening is that you are sampling parts of the instrumental and then adding lil sound efx and your own drums. If you are truly constructing these remakes from your own sounds and from the ground up then I give it to you. But the main synth melody in your remake of lollipop sounds 100% identical to the original. But then again lollipop would be kind of easy to replicate as well as the Ne-yo and Fab song so I dont know

It's obvious these are his remakes. I heard Lollipop and Make Me Better, and those doesn't sound 100% same. There are some differences

Definitely nice stuff, how long does it take to finish your remakes?

And were you able to install OSx, could OSx make your pain feel a lil bit better? Cuz I wanna try that out too, but I want it dual boot with XP both on their own partitions.

Back