snare drums

hiya guys just wanted to know what kind of snare is this in this track i was debating whether a hand clap snare or 808 snare however tried to recreate it by pitching some of my snare drumsamples up and down however no luck how would i recreate it or which sample packs are good for these kind of snares?

heres the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXIA-U2mL3U

sounds like a 808 snare layered with a clap and some crisp.. hahah nothing too crazy man just keep trying .... if you listen in at 2:15 ... theres that clap they probably used to layer on the 808snare. ! gl

guy who made the beat posts on here, im sure if you asked he would tell you

jheeez for real whats his name so i can hit him up

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

sounds like a 808 snare layered with a clap and some crisp.. hahah nothing too crazy man just keep trying .... if you listen in at 2:15 ... theres that clap they probably used to layer on the 808snare. ! gl

nice one brains! true good ear for that one i can hear a clap there seems like its more in the lower frequency end cause my ear can just about get it ill have a lisen and let u knw my thoughts

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

are u sure bruh at 2:15 its the exact same snare? sounds like the claps that come in are very thin claps but not the claps used for the layer?

Last edited:
his name on here is mev the producer. he also posted a video about how he got the placement, just search his name in the search box and it should come up

Back