Seeking Musicians For 3D animated Film

N

niobi_xd

Hi,

My name is Stacey and I am from australia. I am currently making a short 3D animated film. I am looking for people who are interested in providing music for this film. I cannot pay anyone for this. Full credit will be given to all music artists that work on this piece.

I am looking for someone who has a passion for music like i have a passion for 3D (meaning they would rather do this for the love of music than the love of money). Upon completion this film will be entered into several film festivals out here in australia and in several overseas festivals as well. If the film should win a prize, the prize will be split between all contributors to the film.

The types of music i am looking for include: techno, trance, rap and soundscapes. So if you can do any of these please read on.

If you are passionate about your music, and would love to help out on this project, please send an email to sparklingbubbles_21@hotmail.com or add me to your msn & let me know who you are (my msn is: sparklingbubbles_21@hotmail.com).

Thankyou in advance for anyone who is interested,

Stacey

P.S: i also posted this in the rap & hiphop forum.

hey i'm going to moving this to a different forum...

the movie and film scoring one might be better..

do you have a link to any of your stuff?

welcome to FP :hello:

Hi infradead,

Thanks for the welcome,

I just figured that i'd post in the genres i was looking for but if you think this is better..then great :)

In terms of links i have an outdated site, with stuff i did a year ago...but by all means take a look

www.virosynergy.com

- stace

Yes, yes yes...YESSS!... :cheers:
I WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU.
I am in need of a portfolio....and, this is just the thing for it...

its 4:00 a.m hear and me eyes are stinging. Got to go to bed. first thing in the morn I will e-mail you as well as download that msn buissness so we could talk.

I'm your man, speek to no one else about this....:D

Kinesthetic

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, I might be interested in this. I'm still in high school, so right now, the scores that i do are just in fun. I wouldn't mind offering some music. You can check out some of my work by clicking on my sig.

hi ,

how many minutes of music are needed ? genre of film ? when is the music needed and is there a sample of the project i could see to get a vibe off of ?

it is 5am here and i should be getting to sleep soon but please answer any details you can through here or pm . my email add should be in my profile too .

thanks ,
anthony

Hi Anthony,

The story is still being written at the moment and due for completion at the end of this month. Because of this, there are no samples of the project.

In regards to time, the film could be anywhere from 8 minutes to half an hour. Not all of this will be music. I wont know completely till the story is completed. All i can tell you at the moment is that the film will be an action film with quite a lot of fight scenes, happy scenes and some very sad scenes.

I am currently putting together a production team before i go into the development of this animation. This is why i am posting at this point in time of the project development.

Can you please let me know if you use any type of instant messenger client. I am contactable through msn messenger, yahoo messenger, icq and aim.

my contact details are below:

msn messenger: sparklingbubbles_21@hotmail.com

yahoo messenger:
niobi_3d

aim:
niosyntic

thankyou for responding,

- stace

hi stace ,

i will put msn messenger on this comp in the morning (just reformated and have not gotten around to it yet)

i have to be somewhere in 4.5 hours and have not been to sleep yet . i must go try to do that now as to avoid the wrathe of my wife .

try to get an idea of what lengths of songs you will be looking for .

i am looking forward to our conversation !!

best ,
anthony

HA ha i'm what your lookin' for my style would fit perfect...i can do a voice that would fit in any animation i do rap by the way..but go to my soundclick (www.soundclick.com/clcdoublec) and listen to To Da' Top it has a wacky voice kinda i can make it more or less (it won't be exactly like that...of course) I can bring style to it noone can bring but CLC and i am passionate...o yeah listen to Get Into It beat that's kinda an animated beat i can do something on that one or i can make a new beat.. just tell me the topic and what the movie is exactly about
-The Sound you have been searching for
CLC

Back