REASON 6: PROGRESSIVE/TRANCE FILLS AND BUILDUPS (sound design

Magiciian

REASON 6: PROGRESSIVE/TRANCE/EDIT FILLS AND BUILDUPS (sound design)

So I have been producing for about 2 years now, when my laptop died I lost my ableton crack but ended up switching to reason anyway, which I am very, very happy with.An issue I've been having as of late is predominantly making my music sound professional and exciting with the use of effective build ups and drum, filter, or synth fills to make the track flow together without any stagnation.Truth be told I've also been getting a little lazy with my productions, but its mostly do to my frustration as an amateur self-taught audio engineer, using a program that doesnt have as many tutorials as I would like.

EDIT: Just to clarify the style of music I am making is this new wave Trance 2.0 shtick a la Above & Beyond, Genix, Juventa, Myon & Shane 54, Ilan Bluestone, Mat Zo, Norin & Rad, Super8 & Tab, etc

Pretty much the anjunabeats label family serve as my greatest inspirations, but their sounds have become so eclectic that its become just as challenging to produce as it is blissful :P so I'm probably gonna need quite a bit of help for this.

Last edited:
Back