Questions about Massive

donny7337

Hey guys, I just got the plugin called Massive for FL Studio 10 and was wondering if anyone knew any good presets because there a lot to go through in that library or maybe any preset packs?

Just go through them. We can't tell you a good preset because we all do not have the same tastes in music or what is considered good to u may not be to anyone else. Learn more about massive and sound design and create your own presets/patches.

Your question is the same as "Hey guys, I want to go on a vacation, where should I go, in the whole world?".

Seriously, though, we can't give you any advice if you don't say what are you looking for: basses? leads? pads? ambient sounds? Massive can do anything, if you know how to use it properly.

Just search youtube for tutorials on what kind of sound you want, there are plenty of them.

I agree you'll have to sort through it..it's a great collection though. My fav. bass on it is "apologize this"

If you go through the browser, you can search for sounds based on what the instrument is and also on the characteristics. Ex: Piano<Electric Piano<Processed ... That should help narrow it down a bit when you're searching for sounds.

If you go through the browser, you can search for sounds based on what the instrument is and also on the characteristics. Ex: Piano<Electric Piano<Processed ... That should help narrow it down a bit when you're searching for sounds.
Thanks for actually helping compared to these other guys lol

Back