New to FP.

CosmicQuest

Hey all,

New to FP today.

Been attempting to learn about music production on my own for the past 2 years. Started with and have been using Reason for most of that time. Have recently switched over to Cubase SX and am struggling with it a bit.

Was a member of Reasonstation for most of that time but have become quite fed up with the lack of helpful people and the relentless hate showed towards anyone who likes trance music.

Seems like there are a few fans of the genre here so I hoped to find a new home and make some new friends. I also have developed a love for some ambient and breakbeat as well, pretty much like anything that stirs thought or emotion within myself.

My background in music is pretty much nil. I have had a year of keyboard instruction, but it has not helped much.
I have identified my need for more general musical knowledge as well as production knowledge.

Anyway, i'm hoping to meet a few like-minded souls here.

Rich

Greetings!!!!:hello:

Seems like all those offical audio software message boards are filled with arrogant buttholes who dont help with anything. Thats what I've gathered. FP is really good about helping people with questions. Thats what this message board was created for!!! I've found alot of the advice I've gotten helpful. Enjoy yourself.....

You're polite, have ambition and direction, are aware of your own strengths and weaknesses and know how to talk to people.

Yeah, you're in the right place :)

Welcome to FP!

alex23 said:
You're polite, have ambition and direction, are aware of your own strengths and weaknesses and know how to talk to people.

Yeah, you're in the right place :)

Welcome to FP!

Yup

:cheers:

welcome.

Wow, This is such a radical change from what i'm used to.

Thank you for making me feel welcome almost instantly.

Now back to work on some sounds.

CQ

Back