midi help again

$nate88

I have allready asked about this before but my mpc broke and had to get a new part hoping someone else whos on at this time can help ive allways got over these type of problems but this ive met my match with this.Its quite complicated the problem is i have reason hooked up to my mpc as a sound module with the advanced midi channels in reason matching that of the mpc 1a 2a ect..so i can make a beat with reason and mpc fine no problem its running to my mixer and merging the two signals ready to send a channel out to be recorded.Its recording out thats the problem because if i rewire reason with fl studio or cubase i lose the reason sounds and the control of the reason sequencer and midi devices how can i track the beat out?is there another way to do this?
If i open cubase after reason to record into get no sound just as if you would open the internet browser and try to play a video or something if you know what i mean.just a few suggestions would be nice trying to get over this hump and move on you guys are allways helpful thanks

Back