Makin hott hip hop on FL

• Thread starter newfutureproducer420
  • Start date
N

newfutureproducer420

Is that all you guys got? I want to see more people producing hott @$$ **** on FL. send it peeps, SEND IT.

what, are you gonna post a thread like this once a month to see how many beats you can jack? this is fukkin funny......

peace.

NO ONES TRYING TO JACK ANYTHING, i JUST WANNA SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING ON FRUITY LOOPS! DDDzAAAAAM!

All host sound the same.
Fl studio,Reason,Abelton live,Acid,Cubase,Sonar,Tracktion,Orion,Project5,Logic,etc.,etc......
The differances are in the synth's,and effects wich do in fact differ from host to host,but say 16bit 44.1khz on one host is the same on another host.
The sound card you use is the deciding factor in audio quality.
Fl sounds no better,or worse than anything else you could use.

ive heard that FL dulls the sound no matter what samples you use. Has anyone else heard this? Is it the way that it's rendered?... or is it just people using free FL samples as Ive found these a bit lifeless in some cases.

Click on da sig so dat i can get rich when you try and steal my hot sh*t dat can't be messed wit unless you comin at me wit blue sess. lol just playin, but click on the sig for the link.

...or how about you just click on our sig'z, and listen to our fukking traxx. why, you can't listen to anything unless you jack our shi,t.

Back