looking to start a production team.

D

DeeStructShun

whats up fp. i'm in san antonio tx and i'm looking 2 start a production team. i have a fantom x6, korg esx-1, microkorg synth keyboard, acid 4.0, numark ttx turntable and madd wax, Roland VS2400CD Digital Workstation with CDR, and other little stuff. i'm trying 2 put together a squad and make some hot $h!t. let me know whats good!!!

I wish you were in the bay area. I'm looking for a partner myself. I am more of sample based producer myself though.

Whats up, I'm down in houston, not too far from you. Check out some of my **** at httP//www.soundclick.com/stubsondubs and let me know what you think.

Im looking to join a team to. I live in Queens, N.Y. and have Reason, Live, SoundForge, Waves Gold, a Triton, Roland XP50, Boss DR-5, Roland MC-505, guitars, basses, percussion, drums, blah, balh, blah....

yo jonda sutra im in new york(HARLEM) and i want to do a production team thing to i have reason mpc 1000 and sound forge hit me back if you wit teaming up

If you could be interested in some over-sea colab I'm located in Denmark working with some semi-famous producers... Hit me on MSN: djb@web-craft.dk if you feel like it.

Back