Lil John Synths

Dj Kutlass

Does anyone know what some of the names are or where I can get some Lil John type Synths or soundfonts, cuz im tryin to make a crunk beat for my homie.

In a magazine they showed him with 2 Korg, uhm... what were they called?
Anyways, they were just Mono-Synths, just like the Subtractor one in Reason.

There's a vid, at a website that shows how to make a lil'jon beat in reason.
Just do a search here, I'm sure it'll come up.

k, well look for a mono synth wave or soundfont and you should be set.

I think fruity has a synth in it too?
But I don't know, I'm a heavy reason user.

I don't know, try modernbeats.com
or todaysbeats.com, something like that?

This guy has a bunch of tutorials there, including the one where he makes a Lil'Jon beat in Reason.

I was messin around with Juno yesterday and pitch bending the synths and one thing came to mind, Lil'Jon. Give Juno a try.

Peace

usually synths are used for melodies, not percussionthis is a pointless arguement. its a beatmachine. you dont use an 808 for melodies.

a synth is a tone generator used to create sounds which include but is not limited to sound fx, weird sounds for melodys or even drum sounds. there are only 2 real options here either the sounds were samples or they were tones how the hell do u make a sound for an 808 without using a synth. Ur thinking in the box which is the problem yes an 808 is usually used for percussions but Ive personally used 808 kicks and created basslines before I believe thats what they did on the whisper song also. the 808 machine is just a synth with all presets nothing more.

a synth creates sounds what you use them for is up to you. there is no rule that says they r for melody only so i agree the 808 is a synth. **** ask roland im sure they'd say the same

Back