Lamborghini Dreamz 2 Sound Kit used for "About the Money" by TI?

blues man

In Transition
Whats up Fam. Been a minute since I've posted on here.

Was browsing the web looking for some vsts/drum kits to spend my Christmas money on when I came across this construction kit at Big Fish Audio.
Big Fish Audio - Lamborghini Dreamz 2 - 10 construction kits of hard hitting Hip Hop

The "Lamborghini Dreamz 2" by Mystic Kingz claims their sound kits have been used by artist such as DJ Paul, Swizz Beats, TI and more.
They also claim its a "famous" kit.

Check out the sound samples and you'll notice the 3rd beat what sounds A LOT like "About the Money" by T.I.

I figured this is just a marketing ploy due to the fact that Mystic Kingz only has a couple hundred followers on their Soundcloud and that they uploaded their product about
a month after the song was official released. But its pretty effin close.

So anyone know if these top producers are actually using these packs or am I better off putting my money else where? LondonOnTheTrack is credited for producing the song.
Been having the "using loops" debate in my head again and its driving me insane.

Anyone got insight on Havoc of Mobb Deeps official kit? Is it worth the $70?

I guarantee it will be the same sounds floating around the internet for free, this is purely my opinion though. The drums in all about the money are pretty banal, its moreso the mixing of that entire song that makes them sound very good.

I'm sure some of the sounds are free sounds, just wonder what happened to producers trying to be original. Guess it's all about the hits.

But if that's not the case....
These guys are pretty shaddy/smart by interpolating hit songs and selling those loops in packs. Shit, they almost go my money for it. Just wonder bout the legality.

I never buy any soundpacks, i cut most of my shit from breaks and recently bought a field recorder to start designing my own stuff. but anyway, buying the soundpacks is not really worth the money, good & creative mixing can make almost anything sound good.

Just my opinion, I'm not into construction kits. I don't knock them, but you just get a produced song tracked out so anyone else with your kit has the same full idea. You're better off with the same album that's been sampled by 20 other artists and finding a part that's never been used.

I love loop libraries where you can get hundreds of loops that aren't attached to the same idea. Stuff by Sony/Acid, Apple Jam Packs, even big fish has stuff like their "Real Strings" collection. I'm just gonna chop, rearrange and add my own drums before I use pieces of someone else's "beat". But once it's overly hip hop based, it's not much room left to imagination.

Everyone works different, so in no way am I saying there's no way to be creative with construction kits, if that's what you do, stick to your guns.

But when I buy loop packs, I still like the idea of finding a gem, chopping it, and adding drums to create something new like I would with a sample from an album. With construction kits, it's like having an already made beat to take parts from. The "hip hop" has already been done for you. Again, just my opinion.

And I'm pretty sure they added that "all about the money" sounding track to get people to buy those 10 tracked out beats.

Last edited:
Back