Keeping up with new techniques

B4ckdrAft

Hey guys I was just wondering what the best way is to keep up with new and modern techniques that producers are using these days. Like are there any youtubers that cover that type of stuff? Or if you know of any special websites that specifically talk about edm production techniques and tips please let me know! I'm a sponge for information!

Get a soundcloud follow famous people listen to their music. they are famous because of their modern techniques!

to find out how to make then use youtube and put "tutorial" after every sound and you can usually find someone with a bunch of useful videos. Theres no easy way because its already too easy. also just google free synth presets and what not with edm in the front. Your other option is to just listen to the sound and hopefully if you know your gear well enough you can just make it via educated guesses. but remember the edm sounds are famous because someone famous made them famous by finding them. so get famous by finding a better or different sound. I'm sure you don't want to be second best ;).

Get a soundcloud follow famous people listen to their music. they are famous because of their modern techniques!

to find out how to make then use youtube and put "tutorial" after every sound and you can usually find someone with a bunch of useful videos. Theres no easy way because its already too easy. also just google free synth presets and what not with edm in the front. Your other option is to just listen to the sound and hopefully if you know your gear well enough you can just make it via educated guesses. but remember the edm sounds are famous because someone famous made them famous by finding them. so get famous by finding a better or different sound. I'm sure you don't want to be second best ;).
Makes sense!! :)

Back