!!IMPORTANT!!Learn to EQ your music using "Studio Buddy" ITS FREE TO DOWNLOAD

dennisJ said:
I guess I just don't understand why you'd try to insult someone who is just trying to help others by posting a forum thread? Do you feel more of a man now?
Please I beg you to quote me the part where I insulted him.

nice post to the originator, this would stop a lot of uselss questions here on FP, so we can get back to getting better at what we do, you know, the anamocity around here nowadays is sickening, we should all be like family here, (some are) but were all after the same goal, right? To make good music and be known, so your music will last even after were dead,(my dream at least), so why dont we help each other more?

rocsta said:
Well you searched my name to hear my music? Now I'm asking myself who here is weird. And btw I wouldn't give someone negative criticism if he is not asking for it, that's the part where you lost me, and it was anything else than constructive criticism, it was just a childish sideway shot at me because I didn't like your program, and you topped everything with doing all that without a link to your own music, I can't even check if you can back it up what you said, pretty weak of you, you demonstrated a lot of lower value.

I don't have a link because I don't give negative critiques (or "constructive criticism) on here also we have a lot of haters on here (you are a good example, the thread had nothing to do with my music) and when someone asks me for it they most probably doing that because they already heard my music and are valuing my opinion.

Hey there Guy...Why dont you check my post count...I cant post a link yet smart guy...unless you know some way to get around it (Being your a computer guy you probably know)? I'm not a hater, I just think you need to use the program as soon as possible. As far as you getting mad...and telling me off. Good Job there guy!!! I am not an a$$hole like "Tiger head Guy" I just like to poke at sensitive things to see what they do...no harm done...But you do need to use the program
SBMaxJab.jpg

FM Live said:
Hey there Guy...Why dont you check my post count...I cant post a link yet smart guy...unless you know some way to get around it (Being your a computer guy you probably know)? I'm not a hater, I just think you need to use the program as soon as possible. As far as you getting mad...and telling me off. Good Job there guy!!! I am not an a$$hole like "Tiger head Guy" I just like to poke at sensitive things to see what they do...no harm done...But you do need to use the program

This is what always happens when I cut people off, they just respond in a childish way and just CAN'T front because what I say makes sense, and if it doesn't they always can prove me wrong, but they never do. And after reading this post, he probably didn't understand all of what I said, he still talking about my music, when my music has nothing to do with this program or this thread and I never asked him about his feedback, as if I would value his opinion.

And WTF is up with this "Tiger head guy" why are you reading my post history, why are you searching my name? What a weirdo, get a life and some common sense man.

Now now ladies... put your handbags away and stop fighting!

Anyways... Cheers for posting this, i'm not at home at the mo but i'll defo check it out!

FM Live said:

Creeper...

But yo, relax a little? Go be a wank somewhere else if you want.

Back