Like Tree36Likes

Thread: I'm THE BEST

knowsis is offline Registered User
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by wbonucci View Post
    beware of preset users
    what's wrong with presets?

Technologic is offline Bass Wizard Lvl 1
    his music is pretty professional, but the original post is fkn hilarious, yea a lot of people will be turned off by that and if youre seeking attention, such topics will actually serve against and for you.

I realized, from past experiences, that people will like or dislike what youre presenting depending on how they judge you beforehand. If you present your self negatively from the start, people will be listening to your stuff with a negative predisposition, and will most likely not enjoy your music as much as someone who is neutral or has a positive view about you.
    likes this.

Dj Dr. Sholes is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by knowsis View Post
    what's wrong with presets?
    They aren't always bad but they're pretty generic.

In a professional setting that attitude's going to make it so no one wants to work with you, man.

Luka95 is offline Boom Bap Addict
    Composed good?Yes..the best?no
    honestly all your beats are pop or rnb and im a JMT stoupe head so i cant rly rate ur shit but nice work i guess, ur not rly gonna get anywhere here with the 'AY MAYN IM DA BEST MAYNE' attitude

Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

shawty1 is offline Registered User

Oxygen Beats is offline The Future of Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    his music is pretty professional, but...
    Some of you guys are giving him way too much credit!!! Let's be honest. His tracks suck pretty hardcore! He even said that his main reason for posting this was to get attention, and he needed 20 posts! You're got trolled! For those of you who this applies to, please tell me you're being sarcastic when you say things like "his music is pretty professional"....... you.... are.... being...... SARCASTIC..... right?????????
    likes this.

TzToppDogg is offline Registered User
    And yet you still on these freaking forums.....

streetstruck is offline Universal Soldier
    Sounds like some Coldplay/U2 rider stuff.

Sandman83 is offline "Just Good Music...."
    Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    his music is pretty professional, but the original post is fkn hilarious, yea a lot of people will be turned off by that and if youre seeking attention, such topics will actually serve against and for you.

I realized, from past experiences, that people will like or dislike what youre presenting depending on how they judge you beforehand. If you present your self negatively from the start, people will be listening to your stuff with a negative predisposition, and will most likely not enjoy your music as much as someone who is neutral or has a positive view about you.
    I personally wanted to see if he could back his words up... if his stuff was actually dope, I'd give him props. His stuff sounds average at best....no hate just honest criticism.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen Beats View Post
    Some of you guys are giving him way too much credit!!! Let's be honest. His tracks suck pretty hardcore! He even said that his main reason for posting this was to get attention, and he needed 20 posts! You're got trolled! For those of you who this applies to, please tell me you're being sarcastic when you say things like "his music is pretty professional"....... you.... are.... being...... SARCASTIC..... right?????????
    Yep I and we all fed right into the troll.....hey kid wanna be part of my street team cause that was a good tactic....LMAO
    Last edited by Sandman83; 02-09-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information