I have a Chords Q

tnos2k3

What up FP i am learning how to play the piano right now and i was woundering which diffrent typse of chords do people use for didffrent types of hip hop and R&B music producion like for R&B beats Pharrels style and synth cool & dre or jezzy horn chords i am trying 2 use theese but i dont no which oones tnhey use can someone help me out. 1 PS. relly for R&BWhat up FP i am learning how to play the piano right now and i was woundering which diffrent typse of chords do people use for didffrent types of hip hop and R&B music producion like for R&B beats Pharrels style and synth cool & dre or jezzy horn chords i am trying 2 use theese but i dont no which oones tnhey use can someone help me out. 1 PS. relly for R&B

What up FP i am learning how to play the piano right now and i was woundering which diffrent typse of chords do people use for didffrent types of hip hop and R&B music producion like for R&B beats Pharrels style and synth cool & dre or jezzy horn chords i am trying 2 use theese but i dont no which oones tnhey use can someone help me out. 1 PS. relly for R&BWhat up FP i am learning how to play the piano right now and i was woundering which diffrent typse of chords do people use for didffrent types of hip hop and R&B music producion like for R&B beats Pharrels style and synth cool & dre or jezzy horn chords i am trying 2 use theese but i dont no which oones tnhey use can someone help me out. 1 PS. relly for R&B[/QUOTE
Dre uses alot of minor chords, 7ths, 9ths, 13ths, Blues and Jazz elements.

Back