I believe this link will help a lot of people here

StrangeCat

http://www.rpmseattle.com/links/

pretty much everything is there from where to contact, to reading about the composers and there practices in the industry, to checking out orchestras...
there is a lot here. I hope it helps^_*
I have checked out and still do more then my share of links there.

yea that's the king of Links LOL!
Woo baggysound Holly @#@#@! you live in Vienna Austria! Lucky Son of .....!
I Published some Vienna Piano Sonatas I still like to write that style of music(Daitonic major Minor scales all that)(just a style of classical music to write) Ooops off topic.

StrangeCat said:
yea that's the king of Links LOL!
Woo baggysound Holly @#@#@! you live in Vienna Austria! Lucky Son of .....!
I Published some Vienna Piano Sonatas I still like to write that style of music(Daitonic major Minor scales all that)(just a style of classical music to write) Ooops off topic.

sorry for the offtopic:

yea i was born here, and lived here most of my life (well.. except for a year in the states and 2 months in france)..

due to my parents listening to classical music and going to a lot of classical concerts i got into (and started loving) this kind of music when i was really little..
you can actually watch the vienna philharmonic orchestra practise in the afternoon for a little fee, if you don't want to spend loads of money on their regular concerts in the evening or if you don't get any tickets anymore.. the quality's the same ;)

actually 2 of my parents friends used to play violin for the vienna philharmonic orchestra.. i should somehow try to get in contact with them, so i can record them playing live for me :D

ok, back to topic ;)

Back