How to put phaser delay without sound being affected in FL? HELP!!!!!

Dennis1990

I work in FL

I want to know how apply a phaser/delay/reverb on like a snare.

without the snare being affected?

and how can I pan it because the custom phaser/delay/reverb plug-ins that come with FL because those plug-ins do not have a panning knob

you want to use this as a send effect - we have answered this question a few times now, so search here or search at image-line for more on how to do this

I lot of effects will have a wet/dry knob on it but idk about in FL Studio. If you're using sends then there should be a knob to choose how much of the sound you want to go to the return. The return track should only pan the signal that's going through it. I'm not the best at explaining this, especially since I use Ableton instead of FL Studio.

Effects like reverb and delay have, phasers and flangers don't if I remember it right. Then you'll have to deal with the sendknobs in the mixer instead.
In each effectslot in the mixerchannel, you'll see a knob all the way to the right, that's the send amount.
If that's what you're talking about...

Or do you mean you want to have the effect on it's own channel without the dry sound?
- One way to do it is to highlight the mixerchannel you have the sound on, then place the mouse on the channel where you want to have the effect (don't click yet), and that button you otherwise rightclick when routing/sidechaining, leftclick that. Now you have sent a copy of the sound to another channel. Now just apply for example reverb and remove all the dry sound, and pan it like you want. Again as I stated before, not all effects in FL have dry/wet knobs in the effectplugin (like phaser and flanger), you're supposed to adjust the send amount on those.
- Another way is to do everything in the same channel, and virtually create a parallel channel using the Patcher, but you'll have to watch a tutorial on that on YouTube yourself.

Back