How to make these sounds

HalfBlacko0000

Good Music
How would you go about making any of these synth or sample sounds in future-move that dope. I'm not talking about the drums I'm talking about the gurgle sound in the chorus and the sample stabs that follow the chorus there some pretty crazy sounds mike will def went out of his comfort zone on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured out the sample hits its a orchestra hit sped up and smoothed out with reverb but the synth sound still has me stuck

the gurgle sounds like a gated synth with a fast square lfo on the gate

two ways to do this

fast square lfo on the amplitude input of the actual oscillator will turn the osc on off in the cycle we can hear, just make sure that the osc/gate lfo is synched back to the actual key gate (i.e. switches off when the key is off)

fast square wave on the vca instead of an adsr, same caveat about synching to the keyboard

I figured that out.
Here's the example. There are two versions of that lead made on a different synths just to see what works best.

In the original track it is layered with low 808 type bass, but it is an independent sound, check 1:20 to hear it in solo. I could make the 808 too, but it was not that interesting for me.

If you are interested in how it is made, hit me up on facebook (link in my signature) and I will send you a synth preset/sample or describe how to design this kind of sounds yourself.

Last edited:
Damn Massan I thought I was gonna click on the link and it was gonna be a shitty remake of that synth man was I wrong good freakin job man..if you wouldn't mind sending me the patch I would be really greatful then I can look at how it was made

The first one sounds better or closer to the original what synth did you use to recreate it? And I dont have Facebook..sorry kinda a personal reason I don't but hopefully you see this.

Back