How to make a TAPE STOP RISE???

Dennis1990

I know how to do a a pitch drop/tape stop

But after the effect happens I don't want the beat to just play after.

I want a tape stop "rise" to happen before the beat plays

Any advice and vst to use?

I have the d.blue tape stop and the d.blue glitch but I don't know how to achieve this "rise"
I work in FL Studio

I know that glitch has a knob labelled 'speed up' or something similar? Have you tried playing with that control a bit?

yea

but everytime I want to use that effect, after 8 bars the effect sounds completely different when I play the beat from the beginning and when I save it as an mp3 :/

Here's an example of what I mean just in case

I use the dblue glitch on one of my beats and I really didn't have much control on how the effect came out but it did.

The effect starts at :47

There's another method, even though its a lot of work but it requires you to export a portion of your beat as a Wave, and go into cool edit, and play with the pitch bender effect, and the turntable loosing power preset, then put that portion back into fruity as an Audio file, and then Voila

I have messed around with this a while ago so i might be a litte rusty with explaining. However i did this: i made my rise but i was backwards. So basically set the pitch to go from high to low. Then i automated the tapestop to make it..well slow down. So the pitch would be going from high to low and it would be slowing down.After i did that i made it into a wav. and then I reversed the whole thing and it made it sound like it was a TapeStop rise. Hope this helped!

Right click on the pitch level and select create automation clip then make the shape of a ramp that looks like this \

Back