How long does it take YOU to make a beat?

I have this youtube thing called Kidhood Melodies where its remixes of some kid songs. Some of them aren't that good but eh.

I use IOS as well. Do you have a link to your music that i can check out?

-Germerican Beats
Germerican's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world
www.facebook.com/GermericanBeats

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Yo i like your sound. That sound of water pouring is so dope! I can ride to your tracks on the real tho

-Germerican Beats
www.facebook.com/GermericanBeas
Twitter- @Forman4 (I follow back)

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Like most people have said, it really depends. I have made some pretty awesome stuff in 15min -45min but usually when that happens I'm in my zone and its semi lucky. I've also spent hours working on just one individual sound to get it just right. Really for me depends on what synth or instrumentation I'm using. Usually i'd say i spend at least 2 hours on a beat, usually more. Thats why i cant get over people selling beats for like $5-$15, I wont lie, i feel like everything i have made is def worth more than that.... That's why you probably wont ever catch me on soundclick....

-Germerican Beats

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

IOS For the win! Check out my tracks! I make all of my beats on my Ipad!

-Germerican Beats

it really depends, usually if i have a clear idea in my mind, things tend to go faster, but its allways couple of days, sometimes weeks...also i tend to make more beats at the same time if that makes sense lol

Back