How good are the KRK Rokit 5s

There quality Monitors, I have a pair myself and know a lot of people who have them.. definitely the best monitors out there that's cheap. (My Opinion) some people might think differently.

from what I hear from my buddies they are prettty good, and they have nice subs, but I'd compare them if I were you maybe at a guitar center or somehting

If you're interested in buying monitors for production i'd consider looking for what else is available. IMO, i believe from listening to a large amount of monitors, you're paying an extra $100 for the yellow cone in the middle that's incredibly well marketed.. Where you can find something of similar quality for much less.

I find KRKs to be too coloured in there sound for my liking.. If you're after some monitors more for listening to others music as opposed purely for production they are not a bad option though.

Last edited:
they in my opinion exaggerate certain frequencies. the krks are good. the yamaha with the black casing and white cone are pretty dope as well. give a pretty nice sound with a flatter response.

Back