How do you get discovered as a producer?

There's no 2 stories identical, and no 2 people with the same idea of what "discovered" means.

Are you asking how to get tracks to artists? How to get a production/pub deal? How to get into a meeting with an A&R and play some tunes? Or how to link with an artist and both get signed/bring out an album together? At least a million different scenarios under the sun. It all starts with making music and getting it out there.

You just send beats to every dope emcee that you hear, before I used to send beats to literally everyone(dope or not dope)but that caused a lot of wack emcees to end up using good beats

but yeah just send beats to dope emcees, best advice I can tell u lol

You just send beats to every dope emcee that you hear, before I used to send beats to literally everyone(dope or not dope)but that caused a lot of wack emcees to end up using good beats

but yeah just send beats to dope emcees, best advice I can tell u lol

Yeaaah.

Discovered meaning foot in the door

you have to put in work, hard work pays off!! im new to the site, love how its set up i think ill learn alot from you guys thank you

Well , whatever your definition of being discovered is , you gotta get your music out there. If your talking about getting signed to a label, and having them provide you artists/placements then its pretty much a pipe dream. You gotta start learning the fundamentals of branding/marketing/advertising, and learn the music business.

Your goal should be to create brand awareness for your music production brand via youtube/facebook/twitter/website/beat selling site, and etc. Start working with local artists,try to get songs on the radio, and help the artist's get gigs. Learn ways to make a living with music e.g. sound-click, beat selling site and etc. So your at a place where you can bring in a healthy income, and still pursue the music industry. Networking is also very crucial, and very significant in the music business as well. Find ways to network in person e.g. concerts, music producer conferences, and etc. Also find ways to network over the internet as well.

Back