How DO U know what chords go together

It would appear that neverenoughfunk stopped posting at the end of 2009.

However, your sentiment is not lost on some of us newer members who believe first and foremost "answer the question or don't write anything". Don't dis if you don't like the question or guess if you don't know the answer or offer an opinion that is essentially void of content.

The only dissing I do here is at those who engage in the above non-helpful behaviours to push their own agenda or make themselves feel superior.

On topic - try these two pages - Band Coach ~ Common Chord Progressions: Major and Band Coach ~ Common Chord Progressions: Minor

Dude, if you're still around five years later let me, thank you.lol as an old school, dirty sample hip hop producer from before computers, when we would dis beats using a synthesizer keyboard by calling them casio, after the cheezy keyboards you would find in sears, I was just reading up on some chords, doing what the other posters suggested.
That's the thing. I'm not dissin anyone on the board, because I know how it is with the new guy, especially someone who would be conceited enough to think that he should just be "handed" knowledge on a forum, that took you years of schooling to learn. But I think all of the forums, that WE obviously really like, would be so much stronger if we refrained from the sideways remarks that EVERYONE gives to certain posters who come off a certain way. and I say that with a smile. lol

I'm thinking more like a great reference site and less facebook, you know? Of course joking around is cool, but there were seven or eight posts, before one that answered about as well as you could've, doing nothing but making some poor kid feel like a d--- lol That's why I hate those f----ing Ask.com sites. If you don't have an answer or if you think it's a stupid question, why dont we just move on?

Just sayin'

Back