How do i compose great rap beats

How do i compose bassline,strings percussions etc that rymes together you get what i mean no the bass sounding out of the beat and others.Any help will do cuz im a guy of different concepts and i dont want to keep wasting a year on a beat lol so thanks i advance for your help.

There is this thing they call talent, my friend. Would you have heard of it?
NewHere.jpg
On a serious note, you should start with fixing your grammar and if you want to compose "bassline,strings percussions etc that rymes together" you should start with studying music theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep learning new things and practicing what you already know.

Listen a lot and emulate. It doesn't matter if you feel like you're copying someone or whatever, listening and emulating is the quickest way to sound like whatever it is you want to sound like.

And on top of that, learn and ask yourself WHY something is the way it is. If a song has a chord progression that goes G Em C D, there are a dozen questions that can be asked about that one progression. What are the chord tones? What key is the song in? WHY does it go in that order? Is there a reason? Dissect every single thing and come here for questions, because that's what we're here for =)

Back