How to do the arranjment(FL Studio)

Joseph Sea

[SUB]It´s better to make the arranjment i the patern block or playlist ? , i start to use pattern block but i find that sometimes is confuse .[/SUB]

I personally prefere to build each part of my tracks (verse,chorus,bridge,intro,outro) in the step sequencer, then split by channel so I can arrange it in the playlist...

I normally use the step sequencer for my drums and synths, and them organise the patterns on the playlist. And the wavs I put directly into the playlist.

ive seen lots of people do it like this, my question is say you wanted to put some automation on a single sound using that method... how would you go about that? just splitting that one sound into its own channel?

just a thought

ive seen lots of people do it like this, my question is say you wanted to put some automation on a single sound using that method... how would you go about that? just splitting that one sound into its own channel?

just a thought

Sorry freddy i don´t understand your questions

just a thought
can you be more clear on this? I don't quite get what is your question.

Back