How Can I Make A Deadmau5 Wobble Bass?

1eyedcock

Hey guys,
I recently got a macbook and i discovered that in the list of programs, there was a music creation program called Garageband.
now...I've never made music before, so i was kinda nervous to try it out. But as soon as i opened it, i immediately discovered an entire world of possibilities. It was soo much fun, that i decided that maybe i should be doing this for a living. I mean....who knew that making music was as easy as clicking and dragging? NOT ME!!!!
Anyways, I don't want to go on and on about how awesome my music is, because that would be a little vain. Besides, you'll be able to judge for yourselves as soon as my album comes out.
What i really want to know is how that crazy guy with the mouse head makes his bass lines wobble. It's just so ****ing cool! Not even Daft Punk was able to make something that cool sounding, and i think that they are gods! But I've been searching through all of the clips and presets on Garagebad, and not a single clip comes even remotely close to that cool sound. So i need to know...is there a tutorial out there that can show me how to do it? Or does anyone of you have any tips you could give me? I mean...my music is obviously great as it is, but i really believe if i could harness that wobble, it'll push me over the top, for sure.
thanks.
PLUR
Ramone.

Last edited:
Hey man. Garage band is pretty good but you need to get NI Massive to make wobbles. Go on youtube there are some great tutorials on how to make good wobbles with Massive! Just look up Massive Wobble Bass. I have only been making beats for a couple of months but I found I could copy nearly the exact sound that Pros get from just youtube tutorials.

hey cool, man.
thanks for the quick reply.
i've heard about this NI stuff, but i feel that it might stifle my creativity, what with all that envelope, and master, and MIDI stuff.
i want my music to be purely creative and flow through from my soul. and i can get that with GarageBand.

hey cool, man.
thanks for the quick reply.
i've heard about this NI stuff, but i feel that it might stifle my creativity, what with all that envelope, and master, and MIDI stuff.
i want my music to be purely creative and flow through from my soul. and i can get that with GarageBand.

The problem with your troll attempt is that most people here are beginners themselves, so there not gunna get it.

If on the off chance you're not trolling just look up "wobble bass garageband" on youtube.

Just wait a second: You mean that you just started making music and your beats are better than one of the most known EDM producers in the world? Also, you claim that by using NI Massive, it will just limit your creativity?

C'mon man, wake up. The world is not populated by sprites and unicorns!

Good luck with your prominent and seminal music carreer based on garageband's stock sounds.

Back