How can I fit a acapella and instrumental together? FL 11

-/-

I made a beat that works great with Wiz acapella except the timing is off a bit. Can someone please tell me an easy way to do this in FL studio?

When in song mode take the acapella audio clip then right click on little box at top left and choose option. Fit to tempo. From there you can either tap the tempo, or choose the bpm range your song is in, and fl will automatically adjust the vocals to fit, without changing the pitch. Your welcome :)

Usually when I have that problem just try to chop up the vocal when it doesn't sync right with the song so the vocal will glitch out a bit and seem like it did go with the song but it'd sound good, good luck, thats how I try to do it.

dont think you guys understand how tedious and annoying this is....im about to shoot my laptop in the face

Its common sense, but make sure the tempo and key of the instrumental matches the a cappella, though the tempo can be adjusted without changing the key in software. For example, if the vocalist is singing in the key of Bb, the instrumental should be in Bb also.

Back