Help With Sound Levels

C

Crunk Over Night

I use FL-Studio, and Acid Pro 40.
When i burn my Instrumetal to a disk my beat's sound level is low but has to much bass, how can i fix that?

I'l take a stab since nobody has replyed to this post.

Alright try this, just before you mix everything down or turn it to wav. Make sure nothing clips. I have never used FL-Studio but I am sre there is a way to check the levels. You may have to turn down the volume a lot. I know acid has a monitor on it. You want the sound levels to almost clip but not quite. Like if there are colors, green, yellow, and red. Red is cliping, you want it somewhere just barly licking the yellow. Again when you mix it down it may sound really low, still do it anyways. Once you have your wav, bring it into a program like SoundForge or Sound Edit. Use this program to boost the levels. Since you made sure nothing cliped, when you boost the levels it should be like you are just turning up the volume.

Now Master is not my best subject. Though I hoped this helped, or made some sense, and maybe somebody that knows a lot about this subject will reply to your post.

you need a good pair of monitors to mix with. Try using the FL Studio DB Meter for each individual channel.

Just a question I read your profile and it says you sell your beats from 10 dollars to 50,000 dollars. How the hell do you have such a wide price range?

Also if you're making 50,000 a beat you should know how to make check your levels and I would think you'd be using more then just FL Studio and Acid.

Peace

haha...no doubt. i guess for 50g's tho you can pretty much hire any engineer you want. for 10 dollars though i'd imagine the selection isn't so great.

My name is Willie Weeks & I Started making Music 4 years ago. I am Now a Professional at Producing Music. I Now sell and lease Instrumetals for $10 to 50,000 Dollars, And I now own my own Company Called Crunk Over Night, in Atlanta Ga

!o!

Maybe you should pack your bags, and move somewhere you might have a chance at doing standup, cuz you sho made me laugh.

Personally, I'm an Accredited Expert In Inappropriate Mid-Sentence Capitalisation To Denote Significance, but that's Just Me.

Hey, maybe those 50G instrumetals were those rare moment of music magic where mixing and mastering weren't necessary! C'mon, we all have them, right?

Can 'Instrumetal' be the new Trinton for a week?

Back