Help... Please?

namegoeshere

Oh God, this is annoying me.

I love the sound of this base, and I could really use it in my songs. It's just that... I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE IT. It is the supersaw at about 1:15 of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlupjg3c92Y

It is really bugging me as to how I make it in FL studio 11. If you could give me instructions or whatever, it would be the GREATEST. It would be nice if there weren't any over-expensive plugins involved but hey- beggars can't be choosers.

Thank You for reading aaaaaand

GOODBYE!

not exactly sure how to make it but ive a feeling youll need Massive to make it, has a kinda dubsteppy sound to it. check youtube for a dubstep bass tutorial and it might put you on the right track

not exactly sure how to make it but ive a feeling youll need Massive to make it, has a kinda dubsteppy sound to it. check youtube for a dubstep bass tutorial and it might put you on the right track
From my own experience, putting together the words Bass + Massive + Dubstep on youtube will bring you everything but what you need. You need to know exactly what you want and search exactly for that.

Thank you! I suppose I should get massive then, as I see it is good for a lot of other things as well (i.e. melodic dubstep). Thanks again!

Thank you! I suppose I should get massive then, as I see it is good for a lot of other things as well (i.e. melodic dubstep). Thanks again!
Massive is good, yeah, but don't fall into "I need massive for dubstep". Most basses are, in fact, FM Synthesis. So you may want to aim to FM8, or Sytrus or...

The base sound just sounds like a saw w/ a fast LFO on the osc pitch & another non-LFO'd osc an octave below it. So no, no special synth needed to get in the ballpark, at least. Of course the exact sound can well be based on some exotic wavetable (or the processing, or both) - but that's pretty irrelevant.

Back