help me out! How do you do this?

• Thread starter Numbr1_Hot_Producer
  • Start date
Some people simply have too much time on their hands :D

And don't presume everyone here is hoping to be the big shot producer one day. I couldn't care less about that, I just love putting together music, especially with my kid. I am here because there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that can offer a wealth of information. And of course, there is the wacko threads, both here and in lyricysm ;)

this thread was great! i just saw it now. i cant believe no one thought it was a joke. i mean rarely are the newbs that confused. and rarely does an actual crack head follow up so well on a thread.

now arent all you hard asses feeling a little better dealing with the real newbs? they arent so bad compared to this one.

peace.

highkoo said:
now arent all you hard asses feeling a little better dealing with the real newbs? they arent so bad compared to this one.
Wait...we should be grateful that someone decided to waste other people's time to "prove a point"? How the fvck does that make this a more useful site for anyone?

What I saw was someone ask an insanely ridiculous question which others tried to massage into something they could actually help with...and you find it funny they wasted their time on that?

Stick to whining about Liam selling out, highkoo. You sound a lot less ridiculous than when you defend the timewasters and assh*les.

ooooh a cross-thread zinger! right on. whats youre fukkin problem? i wasnt really serious, or talking to you.

and liam did sell out....

peace.

highkoo said:
whats youre fukkin problem?
The sheer amount of idiocy on this forum is my problem and you being an apparent cheerleader for this crap is the problem here.

No, let's take a step back...the fact that I'm having to explain that is the problem.

dood, im not usually one to defend the blatant waste of webspace. this particular thread i think is funny, both because it is SO ridiculous, and because it isnt real. thats all im sayin....no biggy.

BTW though, i dont keep up on the forum as much as i used to, but even I have noticed that there is a serious increase is BS very recently. it used to be tolerable to me at least, but now the tide is almost turning. a few of the heads that used to be everywhere dont come on anymore, and theres like twenty new guys with thousands of posts....its kinda fuct up, i guess i can see how it can actually piss some people off.i dont expect it to be any different on here than it is in the real world. fukkin idiots everywhere. and you seem like a smart mofo, so i can see why you get pissed.

peace.

although, that lunatic sh1t i just read in that prodigy thread is ridiculous. i post one, polite opinion, and it turns into four pages of nastiness, accusing me of things i didnt say or mean.

i try to be anything but antagonistic........

peace.

Back