Help in Chords And scales

I do not know what you mean you created a sample in reason....
However I do gotta say sounds like 2-pac and it sounds great. I love it!

Oh ok. sounds great I love the beat and melody, on my system it sounds like the main keys riff could be a little softer in the mix or perhaps a little more reverb (Something to mix it a little more under the vocals) And what are you using for the bass guitar?

I have attatched a couple of bass guitar sound fonts I like and I think you might like, Rename the file extension from .mp3 to .SF2

i haven't use a bass guiter i play with my keybaord which is attached to reason via midi.i used to play
my keyboard live and then record the midi pattern in reason .Extract as wav file and used for mix...
i have used some sonic refils... Guys i am looking for some chants ...like young jeezy......
anyone got it ?if so pls email me djbuddhi@gmail.com ...i can interchnage some samples
with you ..

thx for the comments

hey r u good with reason? im currently having problems getting mine to work with my digi003 rack

i like both fruity loops and reason both but i prefer reason because reason has good
refills and the samples are really good..but no vst ...thats the major problem .....
protools and reason is a good combination for music production...but i don't have a
degi design sound card ....i extract to wave file and use .....vst for boot and use it for mixes

I think the other dude meant to ask what bass samples you used on your track. Plenty of raw ones on Reason Bass Refill.

Back