Free Book- "Music Theory for Producers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of subjects/concepts do you cover? is it a theoretical analysis of the songs mentioned? Or a looking at theory through those songs

Hello all, I should be caught up again. bandcoach is correct, I check in and send the emails once a week, usually Sunday or Monday.

To all those messaging me, "can I have a copy of the book?" the answer is yes, of course, just put your email in the message. I can do things much quicker if the PMs have an email, since writing back and forth is time consuming.

Thanks to everyone for the interest, and I will still send out copies as I receive emails in my inbox.

Last edited:
I am caught up again.

Quick question: What are some other example songs or artists you would like to see analyzed from a theory perspective? I enjoy doing transcriptions and if people are interested I'll be motivated to do even more

I am caught up again.

Quick question: What are some other example songs or artists you would like to see analyzed from a theory perspective? I enjoy doing transcriptions and if people are interested I'll be motivated to do even more
Can you do some jazz or even some old school soul/rnb transcriptions? I'd love to see your breakdown of those genres.

I got here pretty late, so I understand if copies are not still being dished out!

I think I'm going to pick a copy up from Amazon. Although I would prefer to paypal the author and get the pdf quicker as I keep all my music research/info on a hard drive with outlines, etc. Let me know Siberius!

I got here pretty late, so I understand if copies are not still being dished out!

I think I'm going to pick a copy up from Amazon. Although I would prefer to paypal the author and get the pdf quicker as I keep all my music research/info on a hard drive with outlines, etc. Let me know Siberius!

If you truly want to purchase a copy, it can be had on Music Theory for Producers. I prefer this anyway since Amazon hamstrings me on royalties.

I am going to email you and everyone else the PDF very shortly

EDIT: All caught up now. Let me know if you think you should have a copy and don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back