Free Book- "Music Theory for Producers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love a copy of this book. Got all the technical skills in the world, but unfortunately, songwriting is a whole other ball game. I'll PM you my email.

Thanks!

Finally got around to reading it and it was a great read, thank you so much for this!
I love how you have tailored it to producers, it makes it so much more interesting and understandable. The piano roll examples were a perfect addition. I just wish I could have read it earlier, when I first started making music.
The best thing about it was that all the information was in one place from drum beats, to chords, to melodies. The order you put it in would be extremely helpful to a beginner.

good read for very beginners, thats coming from someone who is still generally new to theory. Didnt get any new info from it, mostly good for song analysis. Would have liked to see a full chord library or even 7th and 9th chords explained more. There are more types of them producers should be aware of. Also understanding dominants/ passing tones/ leading tones, etc.. really helps beginners understand HOW to write a melody, don't remember it being touched on in there.

But for a free book its a good, interesting read. Would be disappointed if i paid, no offense. Just being honest. Only saying that because I am under the impression you will be selling it eventually.

Last edited:
Please send me a copy too if you can, Id really appreciate it, thanx for providing this information, I'll PM you with the email. Thanx

after multiple attempts to contact,
i have come to the conclusion this is nothing but shameless self-promotion.

don't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back