East West Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra

I bet that was a very nice suprise. You got a site where we can hear what you've done with it?

I just purchased web space on yahoo yesterday. When my domain name is registered, and I'm able to build a simple site with sitebuilder 2.0 or Go Live, I'm planning to post a helluva lotta samples. Just give me some time. I'm sure I'll be worth it.

hello,

I just recieved my Silver Edition a couple weeks ago. I also was debating between GPO or EWQLSO Silver. Well, I wanted to let everyone know that I am amazed with Silver. It is just insane. As for GPO i can't compare because I have not tried it. But I just wanted to emphasize to ppl with this same decision, that you will be more than happy with Silver for the price. Also I am looking forward to upgrading to gold later in the year as EastWest has a great upgrade program where you can use 100% of your money spent on silver towards gold, or even platinum.

For everyone searching throught the orchestration category here.....you all should check out this forum

http://www.northernsounds.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=&C=1

it is like the central location for EWQLSO as well as other libraries. Here you will even find the producers of EWQLSO posting and helping users.

Have fun!

regards.

Hello,
i have one question concerning the Symphonic Orchestra Silver Edition, or rather the EWQL SO in general.
Can i use the Symphonic Orchestra with Gigastudio?

I only find the information, that no sampler is required, but no information about compatibility with other samplers.

Lelle said:
Hello,
i have one question concerning the Symphonic Orchestra Silver Edition, or rather the EWQL SO in general.
Can i use the Symphonic Orchestra with Gigastudio?

I only find the information, that no sampler is required, but no information about compatibility with other samplers.

No because it comes with the Kompakt player. I've "heard" that you could actually load these samples into Kontakt 1.5, but I've never tried. You'd want to use Vienna Symphonic Orchestra if Gigastudio is what you like.

Does anyone know how you extract your EWQLSO sounds into .wav?

I had forgotten all about this thread!! Thanks for all the input , I have been catching up :) I still dont have the EWQL (too much money!), but I have been enjoying my Edirol Orchestral- even though it pales in comparison..lol. The string and percussion and piano sounds are somewhat decent actually! the brass and woodwind- well some things are usable, but for the most part, not.

Thanks Chameleon, I'll try it out! I'd still like to know how everybody else does it. Like is there another EWQL program that I am missing, how do they sequence their samples, etc. hmm...

Damn...I REALLY forgot all about this thread.

Ajari, I stopped working with Symhonic Orchestra for a MINUTE, but I did promise to post something that I did with it. Tonight when I go home, I'll find..or make something new within a day to show you what I've done.

Back