Darkchild Polow da Don drum kits Guitars Synths & MORE FREE!

Good looking out dawgg...

The Kicks are hotter than fire :O

sick thanks fro the free stuff but some of the kicks sound over limited and starting to distort, or was that the fx you where after? or is it just me?

Last edited:
CoMpLeXx said:
sick thanks fro the free stuff but some of the kicks sound over limited and starting to distort, or was that the fx you where after? or is it just me?

Thank you for your feedback.

To answer your questions; Yes, some of the kicks carry an excessive gain along with a soft clip and limiter. So some of the kicks might sound WAY too heavy however, this will have little to no effect on your production. Most producers tweak their drums so a lil' tweaking won't hurt. ;)

Gotta give you mad props man, you just gave the best example of presenting your business. Nice website design, free give aways, professional responses even tho someone got at you sideways, organized drum kits and an overall quality product.

You have good potential to be the 1 of 10 businesses that don't fail to make it. All the other 9 would have failed after insulting the first dude saying their **** sucks.

Good job man.

BlazinKitscom said:
Thank you for your feedback.

To answer your questions; Yes, some of the kicks carry an excessive gain along with a soft clip and limiter. So some of the kicks might sound WAY too heavy however, this will have little to no effect on your production. Most producers tweak their drums so a lil' tweaking won't hurt. ;)

Lol i noticed dat from some of the kicks u offer on ur site. But im not complaining ur drums be smacking hard. Ive been purchasing kits from yall for a min. Keep those kits coming.

Back