Composing a track that captivates 'Energy'

Hey Future Producers, hope you're all doing good!

My name is Oliver, producer and founder of a new music platform that is designed to help get producers out of creative ruts.

The platform is called SoundShoots and every three weeks we challenge our community to sketch a new piece of music in response to a given word. The new given word is called 'Energy', which you can check out by clicking this link, and over the last 12 months our concept has proved to be an enjoyable way for producers to explore new ideas for tracks.

So the challenge is to sketch a new piece of music of any description in response to the word 'Energy', the main benefit of this being that it will enable you to explore a new direction for making a new track. SoundShoots is free to use, you maintain 100% ownership of what you create and you can use SoundShoots to share your 'Energy' creation with a like minded creative community! The most interesting response to 'Energy', as voted for by the SoundShoots community, will also receive blog exposure and a pair of SoundShoots headphones!

If you're interested to know more then please feel free to post on this thread or email me at oliver@soundshoots.com and I'll be very happy to answer any questions.

I hope you find SoundShoots of interest and I look forward to your contact!
Oliver

---------- Post added 07-01-2013 at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 06-18-2013 at 08:46 PM ----------

Hi everyone, just to let you know that there are still 7 days remaining to sketch a response of any description to the word 'Energy' on SoundShoots! Your response to 'Energy' could be a soundscape, an instrumental, a vocal, a demo, a field recording or a fully produced track; it's completely up to you and you keep 100% ownership of what you upload to SoundShoots.com. Click here to check out some original inspiration for 'Energy' and we look forward to listening and sharing what you create!

Last edited:
Back