"Chopped & Screwed"

chopped and screwed is alright.
im five minutes from NYC so not everyone on the east coast hates it.

And its not just slowd down all the time, sometimes the words are chopped up to hence the chop in chopped and screwed

dpinya said:
lol you posts make me feel bad for you. Were you deprived from a child hood, or a education? Stop posting, just go back to ejay and pretend your me.

Btw dj nice, im checking your tracks, im feeling "i know it", "times up"(i gotta have the sample from that!), and "return of the piff". You def got a ear for dope samples. If your feeling generous, could u let me know what track u got that "times up" sample off of?

No. Were you slapped as a kid? Maybe dropped? Were you? If I used ejay I would be you. Silly h*e.

Skazm said:

No. Were you slapped as a kid? Maybe dropped? Were you? If I used ejay I would be you. Silly h*e.

LMAO. HE TOTALLY READ UP ON BYTCH-MADE-ISM PART 1!!! total burn!!!

So you think i use Ejay? i would have no idea if you do cause you wont even put up your ****...probably cant back up your words with fists so you come here and now your to ***** to back up your words with music....different situation same old ****.... if you wanna decide to step up and show me whats up then we can pit each others music against each other and that will decide....if not you can type till your blue in the face...doesnt mean ****. so skazm, wanna battle?

Last edited by a moderator:
uh ohh skazm dpinya is calling u out dog. u cant just back down

I was on the floor laughing. I'm in Pokemon land now. BAAHAHAHAAA! You watch too many cartoons bro. LMFAO

Pussy, stop talking. You aint gonna battle me? come on, im just a little kid, you could probley smasssh my beats :p. I mean i use fruityloops! lol

Its ok, i understand you being scared...

dpinya said:
Pussy, stop talking. You aint gonna battle me? come on, im just a little kid, you could probley smasssh my beats :p. I mean i use fruityloops! lol

Its ok, i understand you being scared...

Sorry but I have better things to do than to play pokemon. LMFAO

Back