Break downs in songs

HalfBlacko0000

Good Music
I know ive been asking alot of questions latley but I got another one I was hoping yall could help me with. In hip hop there are alot of break downs now dont get it confused with breakbeats im talking cord progression I would like to be in any key and do a 3-5 chord breakdown, I hope you understand what I mean alot of rick ross's songs have it sometimes its the through the whole song and ill try to post an example of what im talking about. Before you start writing all kinds of examples i'd ask you if you could lay it out for me like Am Dm C instead of using numbers just for my sake I have trouble with numbers and my piano teacher is trying to get me away from using them so I learn all the keys thank y once again

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Rick Ross - Pirates (Instrumental) - YouTube

So, had a quick listen and here's what i get

Gm-F-Em[sup]b5[/sup]-F-Dm--------------

in the key of Dmin that equates to the Roman numeral progression

iv-[sup]b[/sup]III-ii[sup]b5[/sup]-[sup]b[/sup]-i--------------

in notation

rickrossPirates.png

audio to double check my transcription

[mp3]http://www.bandcoach.org/fp/audio/rickrossPirates.mp3[/mp3]

Sick I love chords I cant wait 50 years from now and about 100 more questions to bandcoach and ill know them all thanks again I should be good for awhile I gotta work on jumping my fingers across the keys its like my brain says one thing and my fingers do another

Back