Best Program for the Sampless Producer

stimuli

What up?

I just came through to hear anyones opinion on what the best program is for beatmakers who don't use samples or premade loops. I've never used samples in any of my sh|t and I've got some tight beats(www.soundclick.com/clevertonect). I've used a couple different programs. I just wanted to know if there was a program I was overlooking.

Peeped your beats.. compositions aren't bad, but the drums on the beatz are sorta low.. need more kick. What are you using now to make your beats? Just wondering.. may wanna widen up on the soundz a bit.. drums need more kick to 'em though, but the compositions and melodies of the beats are cool.. just the soundz that need a bit of work.. trust, I was told that constantly in and out.. til I upped my game. ha ha. I don't like sampling or premade loops either... most of my beatz on my page are made from scratch using my own melodies and soundz also. It's all in what program(s) you lookin for to make beats with though. You can peep tha beatz on my page (link below) or the www.genycis.com site to see what'chu think and how they sound to you in terms of quality. Fruity Loops, Reason, those are two off the top of my head.. there are others but these are the two main ones I know of. I use my own methodz though. Let me know what's up though.. you can holla on here, through PM, or through Genycis on AOL IM or email. Holla.

Genycis

It aint the software, it's the user behind it. Kanye uses Fruity loops but it's his choice of samples and his arranging that sets him apart. Please dont turn this in another tired azz Fruity Loops thread, I was just making a point.

Last edited by a moderator:
CASTLE HILL said:
It aint the software, it's the user behind it. Kanye uses Fruity loops but it's his choice of samples and his arranging that sets him apart. Please dont turn this in another tired azz Fruity Loops thread, I was just making a point.

ha ha ha... glad you stated to not make it a FL vs everything else thread.. cuz I just KNEW someone would comment if you didn't say it. You're exactly right, it's WHO is behind it, not the program itself. That's how it should be anyway.. equipment/software won't make a producer, but the producer CAN MAKE the software/equipment stand out.. it's all in learning and your devotion to it. Peace

Back